0203 397 8891
Open today: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Please read these booking conditions carefully as they are the sole terms and conditions of the contract between you and Health and Fitness Travel for all bookings.
A 'booking' refers to any confirmed invoice of reservation sent via email or post.
A 'holiday' refers to any booking made.
‘Hotel’ refers to the supplier of your main holidays elements (i.e. accommodation)
1. Your Booking
- All prices listed are per person and are all in pounds sterling unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to change or amend prices at any time before you have booked.
- Once your booking has been made and we have received payment from yourself the prices are guaranteed and won't change unless an amendment is made.
- Please be aware that we also reserve the right to increase the total cost of your holiday prior to your departure if currency fluctuations between GBP and your respective destination’s currency results in the costs to us of providing your holiday rise by more than 2%. Any increase will be no more than 10%.
1b. Deposits and Payments
- Deposit payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Your deposit secures the quoted price unless amendments are made to your booking.
- Your booking is only confirmed once you have received confirmation from Health and Fitness Travel via email through receipt of a booking voucher.
- Full payment must be received for all bookings no less than 10 weeks prior to departure.
- If full payment is not received by your payment due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking at loss of deposit.
- Changes to a booking may be possible outside 8 weeks of departure but cannot be guaranteed.
- If amendments are possible, we will charge an amendment fee of £50 per person.
- Any extra charges incurred from the supplier will be charged in addition to this.
- Amendments can only be made if the new dates are within 365 days of the original departure date.
- Amendments to flights are bound by airline terms and conditions which may be stricter, please check these with us separately.
- If you cancel your booking the following charges will apply:
Period of notice before departure
More than 70 days
30% of total holiday cost or loss of deposit paid
41 to 29 days
75% of total holiday cost
28 to 15 days
90% of total holiday cost
100% of total holiday cost
- If you fail to turn up to any part of your holiday 100% of the holiday cost will still be charged.
- Your cancellation notice must be written and the date by which this is received will be the date applied to the above cancellation conditions.
- Flight bookings are non-refundable and must be paid in full at the time the booking is made.
2. Your flights
2a. Traveller Names
- Please ensure that you provide all forenames and surnames exactly as they appear in each traveller’s passport prior to the booking being made.
- If you provide us with the incorrect information errors may incur additional fees to amend.
- Air tickets are non-transferable.
2b. Amendment of flights
- Name changes are not accepted on any flights we issue.
- Flights are non-transferable.
- Name amendments can be made if your name is spelt incorrectly, if you have failed to let us know you will be responsible for any charges associated to this.
- Amendments to flights are subject to the individual airlines terms and conditions. If you wish to amend your flights, you will be responsible for the associated airline fees plus a £50 Health and Fitness Travel amendment fee.
2c. Schedule Changes by the airline
- Airlines can make schedule changes to their flights at any time so we recommend you check your flight times at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- Schedule changes are completely at the discretion of the airline and Health and Fitness Travel cannot be held liable for any knock-on effect this causes.
- Please advise us if your arrival or departure time changes and we have transfers booked for you so we can rearrange these.
2d. Cancellation of flights
- Flight bookings are non-refundable at the time of confirmation.
- If you do not check in on time for your flight you may go down as a 'no show', this could result in extra charges to re-instate your flights or complete cancellation of your itinerary.
2e. Before you fly
- Where possible, online check in and seat selection for your flight may be completed in advance of travel via the airline website.
- If you are travelling with a low-cost airline such as Easyjet, Ryanair or Jet2 you MUST check in online prior to travel or you will be charged a fee to check in at the airport.
- Please ensure you aim to arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to an international flight and 2 hours prior to a domestic flight to ensure you leave yourself enough time to check in and proceed through security.
- Meals are sometimes included on long haul flights. If you have dietary requirements for your flights, please let the airline know in advance.
- Please check your luggage allowance on your booking voucher. If you require an additional allowance, there will be an extra charge for this.
3. Passport, Visas, Immigration and Health Requirements
- It is your responsibility to fulfil passport, visa and other immigration requirements for the countries you intend to visit, and we will not accept responsibility if you are unable to travel due to not complying with any such requirement.
- Vaccinations may be required for some of the countries you intend to visit, please speak to your GP for details of these requirements and make sure you leave enough time to arrange these prior to travel.
4. Changes made by Health and Fitness Travel
In the unlikely event that we need to significantly amend (e.g. change flight timings by 6 hours or more, downgrade accommodation etc.) or cancel your holiday, you can choose from one of the following options:
iii) Accept any amendments made to your holiday.
We will inform you of any amendments to your holiday. Remember any changes made are from causes outside our control and we reserve the right to make these changes. We are not liable for any forced cancellations or changes that stem from adverse weather conditions, acts of God, fire, floods, terrorism, civil strife or riots, war, strikes, airport closures or any other circumstance that is beyond our control resulting in force majeure.
5. Travel Insurance
All persons under your booking must have travel insurance as Health and Fitness Travel cannot be held responsible for any liability, losses, or expenses you may incur. We strongly advise comprehensive travel insurance that cover our policies for amendments or cancellation charges is purchased at the time of booking.
6. Our responsibility
Health and Fitness Travel acts as a booking agent or as a principal on behalf of a Hotel for the relevant supplier (i.e. hotel) and cannot be held liable in any way if you or any person under the booking suffers from illness, bodily harm, or death unless caused by our own negligence. We ensure the core elements of your holiday are to an acceptable standard as described for the corresponding booking at the time of book. We may create dynamic/split packages consisting of different holidays elements (e.g. accommodation, your flight, car hire etc.) and source these through different channels thereby offering you one cost for all elements of the package; this allows us to seek more competitive prices.
Your Financial Protection
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
7. Your responsibility
Please remember that you are responsible for your actions and all members under your booking. If it is believed that any member of your party causes offence, distress, danger, damage or annoyance to either other guests, staff or property, we may terminate your booking and holiday with immediate effect. Thereafter we will not take responsibility for any party member; our contract with you will be terminated and the full cost of the holiday forfeited without any compensation or refund or expenses you may incur.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any visas in your booking party necessary to travel to the destination you have booked are organised and arranged by yourselves, this is not Health and Fitness Travel's responsibility. Before booking and taking part in any holiday programme/package, we do advise consulting a doctor for your suitability in taking part. It is also your responsibility to advise us of any medical of heath conditions that may affect your participation in holiday and/or programme, failing to do so may result in aspects of your holiday being altered or cancelled.
If you are booking your own flights or any other means of transportation, please do not book these until your booking has been confirmed by Health and Fitness Travel after receiving a booking reference number on email from us - this confirmation means we have availability for all our suppliers necessary to fulfil all elements that make up your booking.
You should ensure that you have a valid passport and, as many countries require expiry dates on passports to be a considerable length of time after the return from holiday, we would recommend that your passport is valid for 6 months after return. All children from birth require their own passport when travelling.
Please note that we are not open 24 hours a day and do not have an emergency out-of-hours contact should an emergency arise outside our opening hours which can be found on the top right of our website, we cannot therefore be held liable for any costs as a result from missed flights, transfers or accommodation. Should any urgent situation arise please leave a voicemail and we will respond as quickly as possible. For training purposes and your own security, your call may be monitored and recorded.
8. Problems and complaints
If you have a complaint whilst you're on holiday, please bring this to the attention of the office/hotelier/supplier immediately so you have the best chance of resolving your issue; failure to do so may hinder any claim you wish you make on return. If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please contact us so that we can be best equipped to help you whilst you are away. If you wish to complain on return, you must do so within 28 days from the day of arrival back home.
We accept debit or credit cards as a form of payment for your holiday. We can also accept payment by bank transfer. Unfortunately we do not accept AMEX payments.
10. Your Holiday
All program inclusions within your holiday, are subject to amendments by the respective partner hotels who offer them. We will always do our best to represent the most accurate and current inclusions, but Health and Fitness Travel cannot be held responsible if the partner has edited, removed or changed the inclusions and failed to notify us.
Group class schedules and the classes themselves are run by the Hotel, listed on Health and Fitness Travel's website or listed in the holiday/package contents or by email, are example schedules only and are subject to variation, cancellation and availability. In some cases, classes need to be booked in advance - please check with a member of sales to confirm this before booking or your arrival. In the event of complimentary classes or activities being cancelled, Health and Fitness Travel cannot be held responsible for these cancellations; this also applies to one-to-one Fusion Fitness programme inclusions whereby the expert, trainer or therapist is not available. We always do our best to ensure your holiday inclusions are as originally booked but in some cases this is not always possible.
All tours and excursions included within your holiday, including our Discover Recover holidays, are subject to amendments and cancellations as these are out of our control and subject to changes by the respective local Tour Companies who run these. We will always do our best to find you an alternative tour or solution if one is available. Despite pre-booking tours, tours are subject to minimum numbers in order to operate and therefore clients will receive confirmation of date of operation from a representative once in resort.
After you have booked your holiday with us, we may pass on your contact email address and telephone number to the hotel or organisers for reasons to ensure pre-reading material, health concerns or holiday preferences can be organised.
UK - +44 203 397 8891
Written Correspondence - 15 London End, Beaconsfield, HP9 2HN